NOTE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS: if your abstract hasn’t been accepted for a speaking slot, it may well have been accepted instead as a poster presentation, so please check the poster presentation list.
Online registrations are now open, with a discounted early bird rate for delegates who register and pay by 30 September 2017 - REGISTER NOW!
- Early bird registration fee will be $NZ780.00
- Registration fee per delegate will be $NZ880.00 after the early bird rate expires
These rates include NZ Goods and Services Tax of 15% which is required to be included on all goods and services provided.
Full delegate registrations include:
- All symposium sessions
- Meet and Greet function at Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown
- Conference dinner at Queenstown’s Skyline Gondola
- Full day fieldtrip to sites of interest including Queenstown, historic Clyde and Arrowtown, and Cromwell.
Here are some useful websites to help you plan your trip to New Zealand as a delegate to the 15th International Aquatic Plant Symposium in Queenstown in February 2018.
To find out about visa requirements, check out New Zealand Immigration.
To find out what and how much you can bring into New Zealand, check out New Zealand Customs.
As you know, New Zealand is very serious about making sure that exotic pests don’t get through our borders. Check out information from the Ministry for Primary Industries about biosecurity rules you’ll need to follow.
And last but not least, Tourism New Zealand has some great information on where to go and what to see if you are extending your stay after the Symposium. You’ve come so far to get here, so make the most of it!